The golf community was developed by John F. Soave Inc. consists of 46 homes fronting the 13th, 14th and 15th holes of Kensington’s golf course.
- The Abington is a two-bedroom plus study/two-bath home with 1,891 square feet under air and 2,670 total square feet. Designed with an open floor plan, this home offers raised ceilings throughout and a combined living room and dining area of nearly 500 square feet opening to the screened and covered lanai.
- The Manchester is a furnished two-bedroom plus study/three-bathroom model with 1,923 square feet under air. An option is available allowing the expansion of the living/dining room area which adds 77 square feet to the space. Both the cabana and the master suite open on to a large courtyard and the master suite has access to a private lanai.
- The Coventry is a furnished two-bedroom plus study/two-bath model with 2,023 square feet under air and a total of 2,833 total square feet. The foyer has a 15-foot ceiling and opens to the combination living and dining room. It has zero corner sliding glass doors overlooking the lanai and featuring an optional wet bar.
- The Edinborough is also shown as a furnished model. It is a three-bedroom plus optional study/two-and-a half bath detached villa with 2,105 square feet under air and, with the addition of the lanai, entry and garage, a total of 3,000 square feet.
- The Bristol is a two-bedroom plus den/two-bathroom model with 2,207 square feet under air and 2,991 total square feet. The living room includes a coffered ceiling, a built-in entertainment center and an angled sliding glass wall leading to the screened and covered lanai. It also is shown as a furnished model.
- The Dover is a two-story furnished model with three bedrooms, three baths and a study convertible to a bedroom. It offers 2,845 square feet under air. The first floor includes the master suite, the study and a kitchen with a dinette and bay windows. The loft includes 798 square feet of living area, including a family room, covered balcony overlooking the golf course and lanai, two bedrooms and a bath.
- The Windsor is a furnished two-story, four-bedroom plus loft/three-bath model with 2,733 square feet under air. The ground floor houses a master suite with sitting area which allows access to the screened and covered lanai. There is a bay-window in the breakfast room and both a formal dining and family room flank the centrally-located living room. Upstairs, the loft is open to the floor below and includes a private balcony.
Sheffield Villas Real Estate
Sheffield Villas listings updated Sunday 9th of March 2014. Use the Revise Search button below to search other locations. Lowest priced properties are listed first. Other Listing Statuses include Sold Listings.